Even More Bloons Even More Bloons

Flaws

I always liked the balloon series, but this one has serious flaws, such as how the level ends even when some things are still moving and usually can finish the level.

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

Good game!

The fastest I finished was in 1:32, and the first time was about 30 minutes... half way through the game I had to pick up my phone. Good game, the puzzles were interesting and not just the kind which you have to click on obscurely weird pixels to find stuff...

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Sick!

This is a seriously sick game!
Games like these are rare, and this one is great!
The graphics were awesome, it makes me wonder if they're real photos or photoshopped.
Although it was short, I enjoyed playing it.

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

Very Nice!

I think my typing got better after an hour of this. I'm saving this to my comp for my children for typing training... lol ^_^
I've got all time 22nd place!

A few things that can make it a little better...
One of them is CAPS LOCK.
I accidentally pressed it, and then everything I typed was a miss. I could not figure out why until I pressed it again. It would help if there was some kind of hint about that.
With psycho mode, I can barely see what the words were before they start shooting at me. It goes a bit too fast, and kinda blurs on my screen. I think it would help if they didn't move as fast, but their range is further.
Other than that, it's a great game!

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Great game!

At approximately level 157 each nuke does about 10 damage. At level 164, each nuke does 2. 165, basically 0. Good game but the difficulty slope spikes WAYYY too much after 140. Don't even mention comparatively killing 1 level 150 wave does not give enough money to do anything. It's a lot per kill, but the sum is not enough to last much more waves.
Also, the combos was a great idea, but the range keeps overlapping, especially with the tazer. Even at max range, an un-upgraded red tower covers basically everything the tazer can hit, causing the combo I want to not work. There should be an option if a tower should ONLY use combo attacks or not, because once an enemy gets close enough for the supporting combo towers to hit, it screws up the combo, most of the time it would just not use the combo.
Also, the towers has a priority of new waves first. That's a problem at level 150+, because the towers start shooting at basically everything (I have tazers keeping about 4 or 5 waves on the screen) and end up not killing anything. If they concentrated their attacks on 1 wave, at least they could destroy it.
Also, I don't earn money with black hole's kills. I don't get that... it's the only one capable of taking out level 160+ waves.
Other than that, it's a freaking awesome game. Would LOVE to hear some sound tho. Great game!

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Nice

Very nice, I couldn't get very far but it is very addicting. I wonder if there are changing color-ed ones later...
BTW I think there's something wrong with the high score, anything within 100 and 200 will not show up. You might want to check it out.
Good game!

Gateway Gateway

Very nice

Like many here, I've played the second one first.
There was 1 thing that was a little annoying in here. I pretty much have to stand in front of an object for it to be close enough to do whatever I need to do. Like the balls puzzle. It's not much of a problem but constantly having to move my character, and can't really see if the one he's standing in front of has a ball placed yet.
And the last level was very interesting. I liked it. I thought it was simple to solve. Basically, each bulb flashes a # of times. All the numbers are unique, ranging from 1 to 6. Then, there's 6 possible colors on the ground. That's a huge clue there. I'm expecting Gateway III, and I think it'll be great. Hope to see it soon.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Very good

It's very good, but a few things could make it even better:

First of all, the experience bar. It goes up way to slow as my level goes up. Many times when I'm SURE I did get enough experience to the next level, and I have to hit the ground in order for the exp to add up. Once I hit the ground, the exp bar goes up slowwwwwly... and I end up dying before the bar hits max even though I'm 100% sure that I already exceeded the level up requirements.
Another thing is the generation of the enemies. Often times even at max, I would have to wait about 8 seconds for ONE thing to appear, and often times that thing is too high for me to actually reach.
The fuel bar should not be decreasing constantly, and it should be common sense why.
It's a good idea to add pictures next to the upgrades, since I always thought the homing choppers are homers, when after a long time I found it that it was actually gunners.
There's an area and the left and the right of the screen which I can see but my tank cannot reach. That gets annoying after a while...
Occasionally my tank would actually come in contact with the target either at the tail or somewhere, but goes straight through and hits the ground.
And sometimes you don't really need to come in contact with the target for them to explode.
There should be a better height identifier than the current arrow and pic, since I can't really tell how high I am other than that I'm out of the screen.
It would be a good idea if there were things such as power-ups, bombs, disable mines, and other things which can make the game more interesting.
Also it would be a lot more thrilling if there was a better physics system so that it's easier to get combos, especially when falling down, and there's a bunch of targets below. Currently all that happens is that I would hit 1, bounce up then most of the targets leave.
Different backgrounds would be cool too.
Of course, other modes as well, which can include ones such as specific target mode, high explosive mode, chain reaction, nuke, or any kind of stuff like that.
Hope all this doesn't discourage you. I just tend to have a lot of ideas. Still, the game is very very addicting and I like it very much.
It's great, and I'll be expecting more great stuff from you!

Beam Cage Beam Cage

Augh!

Aughhh.... must.... resist.... seizures....
God damn that was fun. I think I just lost my sanity.
Very creative too.

BotArena3 BotArena3

Awesome

One of the best games I've played on Newgrounds. I really love this one. Sorry, but for BotArena 2 it keeps crashing for me, so I can't really tell you which one is better, but I bet this one would be.