House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Wow

Man, this is an insanely well done animation. Definitely one of the best that's been on here.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Damn!!!

Man, that was one hell of a piece of art. I really liked it. Very beautiful style too.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

holy sht!

HOLY SHIT I have not seen such good stuff in a LOOOOOONG time...
Can't wait for more!!

Even More Bloons Even More Bloons

Flaws

I always liked the balloon series, but this one has serious flaws, such as how the level ends even when some things are still moving and usually can finish the level.

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

Good game!

The fastest I finished was in 1:32, and the first time was about 30 minutes... half way through the game I had to pick up my phone. Good game, the puzzles were interesting and not just the kind which you have to click on obscurely weird pixels to find stuff...

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Sick!

This is a seriously sick game!
Games like these are rare, and this one is great!
The graphics were awesome, it makes me wonder if they're real photos or photoshopped.
Although it was short, I enjoyed playing it.
-k

'''exhale, inhale.''' '''exhale, inhale.'''

Careful with dissonants

The full step downward notes make the music sound weird. Try reordering them so they sound better... if you know what I'm talking about.

attemptedperfection responds:

But I WAS careful with the dissonants; I was careful to put them all over the place. :p
Thanks for the review!

~*Piano*~ ~*Piano*~

simple

It's quite simple. Unfortunately I have to say too many ppl did this kind of stuff already. Basicly they're just different scales. It sounds nice, but you need to add something to make it more unique. Also, the quality of the piano doesn't sound very good. You might want to tweak that a little.

kylexthexpostman responds:

YOU DON'T SOUND VERY GOOD.

Thanks for the awesome review! =]

SpK*) - Chaffel xNoo SpK*) - Chaffel xNoo

Metal....

There's a little bit toooo much metal chingy sound... tune it down a little, as it gets annoying pretty fast. Oh And where's the bass? Keep up the good work!